Program Manager - Boston
- Overall responsibility to effectively plan and execute key programs for our clients
- Establish credibility with key client and partner stakeholders to deliver results
- Manage dependencies between program and other competing priorities
- Deliver effective project updates with key stakeholders to clearly outline project status
- Effectively manage issues and risks, and drive solutions and mitigations to address them
- Identify opportunities for improvement in business processes and project execution
- Define the KPIs and success metrics for tracking program success
- Proactively identifying resource constraints across cross functional teams that are considered and work to provide creative options / solutions to senior management.
- Manage the unexpected gracefully and effectively.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- A customer-centric focus; keeping customers and stakeholders in forefront of decisions and engaged throughout program lifecycle
- Ability to influence key internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional relationship and negotiating skills with the ability to build a rapport with delivery teams which may consist of both internal and external partners.
- Ability to make decisions in an ambiguous / fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail; able to manage multiple priorities at one time
- Comfortable and effective in a fast-paced environment; able to adapt to a rapidly evolving business environment
- Decisive, action-oriented attitude; able and willing to own issues and drive them to resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, information systems management, business administration, computer information systems, or a related field; MBA Preferred
- Professional certification (PMP, Scrum Master, etc.) is a plus